Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Update.

Well, had my next physio session at Richmond Physiotherapy this morning, and I have to say the young lady who is sorting me out, Pippa, is doing a marvellous job!
She's really 'hit the nerve' if you pardon the pun and seems to have almost sorted me out already! I'm now trying to go without taking the painkillers (I hate taking tablets anyway!) and although I still have some discomfort, I feel about 80% better than I did!

I now have feelings in my middle finger which has been virtually numb for four weeks!
Hopefully I'll be back to work before long.

By the way, can I just say it's great to see the Station Master has reconsidered his decision to end his blog! It was he, along with Tube Dude and Great Orme who got me blogging in the first place!

1 Comments:

Blogger Station Supervisor said...

Don't blame us, we are all innocent

11:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home