Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Still sick!

Well it's been 3 weeks now. I hate being sick, and the last time I had this problem a few years ago, I was off for almost 3 months. Hopefully it won't take quite as long this time, as LUL are paying to get me private physiotherapy to get me back to work quicker.
My first session is tomorrow. I've also been referred to an NHS physio by my GP, however the waiting lists for that are huge, so I'm grateful to my employers for arranging the private physio.

Apart from anything else, I'm bored rigid staying at home all the time, and it's bloody painful to sit or lie in certain positions.
Let's hope the physio has some effect and gets me back to work soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger 3.1 said...

Oh dear. :( I hope the pain doesn't stick around for too long. Get better soon!

1:14 pm  
Blogger Shola said...

Get well soon!

Shola

9:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home