Tuesday, November 29, 2005

No thought!

No this isn't a rant at Lu customers, it's a list of REAL URLs of websites who obviously haven't thought about how their URLs could be read before they registered them!

"Who Represents?", a database for agencies to the rich and famous:
www.whorepresents.com

Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange
advice and views: www.expertsexchange.com

Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island: www.penisland.net

Need a therapist? www.therapistfinder.com

Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
www.molestationnursery.com

New to Milan and you need electric light? Why not sign up on-line with
Power-Gen? www.powergenitalia.com [This just asked me for my password! Obviously for members only or something]

They are actual websites (I checked!) and they just made me chuckle! I do have a weird sense of humour!!