Thursday, October 06, 2005

Blogger Meet!


Unfortunately, I'll not be able to attend because of other commitments, but I'm sure there'll be a good turnout, and I know you'll all have a brilliant time!
For more information e-mail stationlogbook@gmail.com or download a flyer in pdf format.


If Only It Worked...
Have you ever seen something which you wish did something else? I know, that doesn't make much sense, but if you see the photograph below, you'll probably work out what I mean!


The 'Passenger Mute Switch' actually refers to being able to mute a passenger alarm until it can be dealt with and reset, but I thought it would be wonderful if I could just press that button and shut all my passengers up! Particularly the 'hoodies' who sit behind the cab listening to some wierd rave-style music blaring through a tinny speaker on their mobile phone!

Anyway, no whinges today! Friday nights always seem to produce more than a fair amount of trouble on the District, so I'll let you know if any manages to find me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home