Friday, August 26, 2005

Boring Rest Day

Yes, I've had a day off today and I've done absolutely nothing except catch up on my sleep!
The shared washing machine in the house is broken yet again, so I couldn't catch up with all of my washing like I was intending. I've only got two more uniform shirts left clean, so I'll have to buy some hand washing powder tomorrow.

As a little competition, albeit with no prizes on offer, I've been having a sort of my photo's. I found this one, and it took me a few minutes thinking of where it was! So my challenge today is guess the location! It is somewhere on the District line. I'll give you the answer tomorrow or whenever I next blog. Any guesses in the comments section please!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shola said...

Kew Gardens?

12:58 pm  
Blogger DistrictDriver said...

Hmmm, both incorrect guesses so far! The only clue I'll give you is it is within a mile or two of Earl's Court!

Tube Dude, I'll be through on the last westbound tonight, so we'll have a chat (even if it is only briefly!) later!

2:07 pm  
Blogger kateyay said...

i think its Richmond.

9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home