Friday, August 26, 2005

Boring Rest Day

Yes, I've had a day off today and I've done absolutely nothing except catch up on my sleep!
The shared washing machine in the house is broken yet again, so I couldn't catch up with all of my washing like I was intending. I've only got two more uniform shirts left clean, so I'll have to buy some hand washing powder tomorrow.

As a little competition, albeit with no prizes on offer, I've been having a sort of my photo's. I found this one, and it took me a few minutes thinking of where it was! So my challenge today is guess the location! It is somewhere on the District line. I'll give you the answer tomorrow or whenever I next blog. Any guesses in the comments section please!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tube Dude said...

To posh looking for Elm Park or anywhere in Dagenham, so I think, Putney Bridge area?


Joking apart, the Station Master and I are going to runa "staff blogger" photo competition judged by the readers, what you think.

The only ruleis it must be LU based.

Oh, by the way I'm nights agai at present, so don't be shy, and sat hi.

6:25 am  
Blogger Driving Instructor said...

Kew Gardens?

12:58 pm  
Blogger DistrictDriver said...

Hmmm, both incorrect guesses so far! The only clue I'll give you is it is within a mile or two of Earl's Court!

Tube Dude, I'll be through on the last westbound tonight, so we'll have a chat (even if it is only briefly!) later!

2:07 pm  
Blogger kateyay said...

i think its Richmond.

9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home