Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Back again!

I've had a thoroughly enjoyable holiday (although a bit on the cold side) but now I'm back and ready for work!
I'm actually at a meeting with our MD Tim O'Toole this afternoon, although what he's going to talk to us about I have no idea yet!

I'll be back here tonight to tell you of what Mr O'Toole had to say (if I'm allowed to say, that is!).

By the way: To my colleague The Great Orme, My fortnight in Kings Cross was very nice!! (Read the comments to my 'holiday time' post if you're confused!)

2 Comments:

Blogger DistrictDriver said...

Yeah, I noticed all the hoardings! I came in desperate for a PNR the other night with the intention of using the toilet on the platform only to see it was all boarded up!!
Had to cross my legs to Upminster!

11:45 am  
Blogger Shola said...

How's it going? Welcome back, and hope the meeting went well.

1:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home